Friday 14 March 2008

New week, new job


Well I have survived the first days with Fife Council. My new job is Outdoor Learning Officer with the Outdoor Education team based at Lochore Meadows Country Park. I am really happy to be working in the outdoors industry again as I have definitely missed it since leaving Ireland. I am also thrilled to be only driving 25 minutes to work. It is a great idea starting a new job on a wednesday as the first few days are always a bit of a shock to the system. There are a great bunch of people working there and everyone has been very welcoming. Looking forward to the weekend now and Eilidh's 5th birthday party tomorrow.

I have posted a couple of pictures which show the view from my new office. It's a great location as you can see so I hope to see you down there sometime.

No comments: