Monday 10 March 2008

10 March - Kidz Free Zone



I am enjoying the last 2 days of holiday before starting a new job as Outdoor Learning Officer with Fife Councils Outdoor Education team. I am really looking forward to getting started and working with the team up at Lochore Meadows. Until then I am making the most of the freetime.

We are lucky enough to live in a village where we can walk for just a few minutes and be out into rolling fields and fantastic woodlands. This morning, after dropping the girls to school and nursery, Beckie and I indulged ourselves with a walk up to the Dean plantation. It was a cold day but sheltered in the woods and not too wet (just very muddy). Being a Kidz free walk we managed to set a decent pace and covered a good distance in the hour and a half time slot we had. Obviously the coffee stop was built in to the time schedule ( I am on holiday after all).

No comments: